How to conduct audio job searches in a wacky market
In only about one year the entire audio industry has changed. That means what used to be a ‘sellers’ market that favored job seekers: audio production and creation talent, has now flipped: employers are much more in charge.
What’s changed? The podcast business is both consolidating and becoming more risk averse. Second, the almost-end to COVID means that hybrid work is not always possible.
The good news is if you are serious about making a career in audio, or want to build on what you have done – there is time to get your story together so you are ready for what emerges.
In this short class we’ll go over:
- What employers are looking for
- Uncovering YOUR career story and telling it well
- Sharpening up your LinkedIn and resume
- Preparing for an interview
- Where to look as podcasting gets a bit strange
- Skills to develop this Fall
Who's this class for?
* The suddenly unemployed in podcasting
* The suddenly unemployed or 'get me outta here' folks in public radio